Boat tour to Capri with visit to the Faraglioni and tour of the island
An incredible trip to visit the Faraglioni and the enchanting natural caves
The experience of a lifetime
Boat tour highlights
Book our full-day trip from Amalfi to Capri
Boat excursion to Capri
Fall in love in Capri
Rela in Capri
Capri and Faraglion rocks
Conca dei Marini
Fjord of Furore
Grotta dei Santi
- We'll take you from the coastline of the Amalfi Coast to the blue island, passing by Conca dei Marini, the Fjord of Furore and Li Galli island.
- Next, we will pass Punta Campanella. Here Ancient Greeks and the Romans built a temple in honor of Athena - Minerva.
- From Punta Campanella, set course for Capri. Our first stops are the Heart Grotto, Punta Tragara, the Green Grotto and the Saints Grotto.
- After visiting these beautiful sea caves, we can stop for a swim between Marina Piccola and the Green Grotto.
- And now it's time to visit the Faraglioni for another swim and pass through the arch of the Faraglione di Mezzo. If you're with your sweetheart, kiss her/him for a lifetime together!
- We'll conclude our Capri tour with a little stop to the White Grotto.